Clyde Hall was built in 1886 and was originally used as a Baptist church. In 2011 it was acquired by a consortium and now exists to facilitate community and arts purposes.
The venue comprises a large church-hall sized room (9x14m), suitable for church and group meetings, rehearsals, dance/fitness classes and other purposes. Toilets and a kitchen are also included in the hire.
Clyde Hall is available to hire for rehearsals, meetings and parties; rates available on request.
For more details and hire charges please email us.