Clyde Hall was built in 1886, originally as the baptistry and Sunday school of Christ Church Baptist church, which fronted onto Canning Road (demolished in the 1960s). In 2011 it was acquired by a consortium of local residents and members of regular user groups to preserve it for the local community, church groups and performing arts and music organisations in the area.
The venue comprises a large church-hall sized room (9x14m), suitable for church and group meetings, rehearsals, dance/fitness classes and other purposes. Toilets and a kitchen are also included in the hire.
Clyde Hall is available to hire for rehearsals, meetings and parties; rates available on request.
Clyde Road, Croydon, CR0 6SZ
Nearest stations: East Croydon (Southern mainline), Sandilands or Lebanon Road (Tramlink).
On-site parking available with hires.
Clyde Hall (Addiscombe) Ltd. A company incorporated in England & Wales No. 7443869.
Contents of this website copyright © Clyde Hall (Addiscombe) Ltd. 2014